We had two players not show up to Ian's Deadlands game this past Sunday, and we had a major battle. Both mine and Paul's characters ended up biting it. Ian gave us miraculous recoveries--his excuse that it wasn't fair to punish us for the absence of players. Except Kenn got a little twinge of schoolyard 'tude over that so Paul and I decided to move on to new characters anyway. Both of our new characters are loosely based on the characters of El Santo and Mary Magnum from the movie Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter.
Me, I was just glad to get out of the house and do something. Earlier that day we went to the Chrisses in order for all the kids to play Halloween dress up and decorate cookies--I woke up that morning with a nasty flu (grand total of seven pukings over as many hours) and wasn't able to enjoy the kids' fun.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment