
Apparently, I'm not allowed to share my problems here.
This site is about me, my daily rants and/or raves, feelings or whatever I should choose to spout out of my keyboard at any moment. If you choose to stay, be prepared that you may not like what you read. If you don't think you can handle it, now's the time to leave. If you aren't sure you want to see it. Now's the time to go. If you've decided to take that risk and you've still managed to read something that offended you, well that's too dang bad. You've been warned.
8 comments:
Hello!
Qusi Support System to Evan!
This is the reason *I* have a blog to have a support system.
Me, Adj and Aimee read your blog because we CARE about you- you big dope.
I mean yesterday I was trying to clean my thoughts and send 'good vibes' to a guy in Canada. A guy in Canada I *don't* know, but who's Adj's friend and who's wife's LJ I read on a regular basis.... Heck as I tried to send him good vibes I realized I didn't even know his first name.
And during sending these good vibes, I wondered why I wasn't trying to generate good vibes for MYSELF or wishing to win the f'ing lottery ( to help me and mine)... and I realized I was doing this because I'm a mensh and care about others.
Again you're one of the others I care about. And if you need a better support network- *IF* you're still part of the college system, try talking to a 'conseller'(sp- want to say this so not wasting time with spell check- you understand...), it might help.
I also would suggest asking the Chrises( whom I know care about you) to help with the kids... So that you and Denise can have some alone time to talk about things. I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to do this in return for you doing the same for them...
Not sure what you two need to talk about- just sounds like it would be good to clear the air without the k-i-d-s arround.
Makes me wonder if I'll be coming at a good or bad time... on the one hand I hope you'll be happy to see me but on the other hand, I know I expect you to AMUSE me and will demand your time more then I will my older brother( who I can actually help by looking after the baby).
Anyway I hope you win the Big G. I'll try to think good thoughts for you.
Oh and again going by the everything test- you're hotter then I am and that should mean SOMETHING
;-)
Drew is absolutely right, we do care about you! Infinitely, my love.
And though I hope knowing that you're cared for comforts you, I do wish there was something more I could do to help you.
I love you.
Hugs & Kisses!! Lots of 'em!
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it (and the Chrisses for all the same reasons offline). I'm not in a funk today (other than the one from losing the Galactus tournament to Paul); all the sucky things still suck, but I'm not in funkytown over them.
And Drew, your being here had better still happen; I'm too much looking forward to it.
Don't know why you changed the post to "apparently I'm not allowed to share my problems here" As I was TRYING to say- share away, we're hear for you...as Aimee also agreed to...
And I am *still* coming. I've paid for: the plane tickets, the bus ticket, the trickets for my brother's gf's kids, the trinkets for YOUR family and have been telling everyone at work that I'm going to be adding to my tattoo.
Heck as I emailed you, I'm going to put up with my older brother, just so I can tell my family THAT was the reason I'm going to Ca- when it was the fact that I promised you that I was going to see you this year.
So I'll be there.
Odds are I'll also be paying like $20 for a cellphone JUST to have on the trip( want a pay as you go phone and have been told the min. expire) so I'll email you that number like tuesday.
Oh and I've been meaning to make fun of the fact that your 'user' picture was Hal.... what's the matter couldn't find a good Mitt picture?
Drew, The change in content to this post is directed at Denise, who was angry with me for it, not at you nor at Aimee, sorry for that confusion.
What user id do I have that's Hal? My profile picture for this is actually Jack Knight. My flixter pic is Natalie Portman and I'm pretty sure I use myself for other user ids. e.g. I'm confused.
Groovy on rest!
My bad then... Your profile pic is TEENY and I thought it looked like Hal from Red Sun, as I recently saw the Hal action figure.
I believe that it's Jack but at the same time- check out the Hal Elseworld action figure, and tell me he doesn't bear a resemblence to your Jack picture... which suprises me.
And can I say that I'm sorry that Denise asked you to edit stuff? I'd say more but want to stay on her good side until AFTER I leave casa Peterson.
( oh and I doubt you'll care but please excuse me in advance if I pronouce your last name wrong... as mentioned before my father's 2nd wife had it pronouced PeterSIN not PeterSUN as you guys do).
And just checked Flixster because I forgot who *I* had- though knew my homepage was Nightwatch...
I think I missed something here...
So, all I'll say is I agree with what Drew said, and join the big 'love you Evan' love-in :)
Thanks guys, I love you too.
Moving on.
Post a Comment