Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Everyday People

Not much of anything going on this past week. Work, chauffeur kids to school, work, play a little Rock Band, work, not get enough sleep. . .repeat daily.

Is it me, or is TV really crappy right now, too?

I got a call from one of my cousins the other day. She's had bronchitis for months that won't go away, and a recent shadow on a chest x-ray. I'm starting to worry my family has a genetic predisposition to turn second-hand smoke exposure into cancer and think I'll be making it a priority for my kids to be checked every few years. And while I'm on this train of thought, it's time for my yearly cancer check-up, so I need to get that scheduled too. I hate getting the contrast CT done, the radiation always makes me sick.

I've been dying for some physical comfort since my grandma passed. A little human security blanket. Denise and I have been working so much, and always opposite shifts, that I almost never even see her anymore.

No comments: