My next door neighbour just delivered mail of mine that was delivered to her on accident. Except the mail is 3-4 weeks old (as what she brought me was a cable bill that's now 3 weeks past due) and it's been opened. This particular neighbour has never given any sort of problem before, but I think this is going to have to end up being a call the cops sort of infarction.
The kids are on vacation for a week again, starting today, and have way too much pent-up energy. Personally, I wish this vacation were a week earlier or later. I'm taking four of my five vacation days this week and was looking forward to some peace and quiet interspersed between being available to help some friends out if they need us.
Microsoft decided it would be cheaper for them to send me a new Xbox 360 rather than repair my broken one, and included a one month extension of my Live Gold account. I'm ok with this. The only downside, I had to re-download the 14 or so gigabytes of downloadable content I had in order to assign the license for them to the new console. Everything else is upside.
The past week saw Chris & Chrissy's 15th wedding anniversary and Aeia's 9th birthday. Happy Anniversary to the Taylors and Happy Birthday to my daughter!
Monday, February 09, 2009
You've Got Mail
Labels:
Aeia,
Chris,
Chrissy,
crime,
identity theft,
kids,
sick,
vacation,
video games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Aeia!!!
Not trying to make excuses for your neighbour... but I once opened a neighbour's piece of mail completely by accident. It was mixed in with my own, so I didn't even glance at the envelope as I ripped into it. Of course, once I actually looked at the bill and saw my mistake, I immediately went to my neighbours and apologized profusely. They were very understanding. Of course, I didn't keep it for three weeks, so yes, your neighbours need to have their asses kicked for that.
Happy Birthday to Aeia!
Post a Comment