Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thursday

Things have been equally stressful and pleasant the past week. Tv good. Kids great. Rael is doing so much better in school. Car is dying. Denise is consistent only in her defiance of every court ordered visitation stipulation she demanded in the first place. Money isn't tight; it's completely non-existent.

Actually, when things are quiet the darkness really pushes on me a lot harder than the light. I think I'm drowning.

1 comment:

Joey Biggs said...

"Close your eyes. Take in a deep breath, until your chest hurts. Hold it for five seconds. Now let it out slowly. Open your eyes." Somethings still work they way they are supposd to, and that pain in your chest it goes away, you just ave to take enough breaths in and out. There are no promises of an easy life, when things get realy hard on me, I eventually breakdown and ask God for help. I hope you can find a way through.