I've been trying to supplement my spending money for ComicCon by selling a lot of my old comics and dvds on evilbay. So far, things are going ok, but I kind of hoped they'd be going better.
One of my foster kids, J., bought me a new watch for my birthday. I really needed a new watch. The one I had, a gift from Denise, was one of those metal-elastic banded watches and it was always pulling the hair on my arm. Painful and not fun. I stopped caring about the time. Now I have this real nice metal watch, with a clasp instead of elasti-metal. No more arm-hair pulling. The face is really groovy too--it has electronic flames burning upwards across the watch face.
10 days.
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Evan...
First let me say I'm truely sorry you feel the need to put the watch up... but the reason for my post to this post, is you really should put a link to your ebay auctions.
I know you used to have one, but currently there is NO link to your auction.
Evan,
Don't put your watch up, love. There has to be another way. Heck, I'll buy it from you, for you but don't give it up.
Aimee
This was an error--this post was originally in 2004 and I must have put the wrong year in when I replaced it from the archives.
And I never put the watch up; stillwear it
Post a Comment