...seriously. I've been doing it all evening.
The past week and a half or so has seen me coughing, a lot, wheezing, I have this nice raspy back current to my voice. I should probably go see a doctor, but I probably won't rationalize myself as having the time to do so until after Christmas (all week I've been mispeaking and calling it Thanksgiving; I even almost typed it as such). And hopefully by then, with the help of much orange juice, it'll have taken care of itself. Wouldn't it be funny if I had a mild case of pneumonia or something?
Our friend KC gave us a lottery ticket for Christmas. We won twelve bucks! Thanks KC.
I am so not looking forward to Tuesday and Wednesday, as that is when I'll be beginning, and ending, my holiday shopping (had to wait til Tuesday to know how much I can spend on the kids). I hate traffic this time of year, and holiday shopping as well. At least I'm saving some stress by holding my decision to only provide gifts for the kids--less stress over having to figure out the perfect gifts. Kids are so easy
Monday, December 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment