A most hearty welcome back to SNL for Tina Fey. Weekend Update was better this week by so very much. Loved the Sports Minute for Ladies.
Further tv snippets:
Finally got to tune in to Boston Legal again. Still love the show, but what's with half of the cast being replaced again? Betty White and Shatner are the bomb.
CSI...there were so many things wrong with this week's plot... I reiterate, the episodes with more than one crime are a lot tighter and better written.
Nip/Tuck...ugh.
The most pleasant surprises I've had all season: My Name is Earl, a show I expected to be stupid, in the bad way, is actually really really good and How I Met Your Mother seems to improve with every episode. I've been so bored of the sitcom for so long, and so many hour long dramas pack in the funny now, that it's refreshing to have a couple new sitcoms shine. Can't wait 'til Scrubs is back in January, though.
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So... because I tell you that *My Name is Earl* is the breakout hit of the season... you thought it'd be stupid
X-P
And yeah... I've found myself drawn to Boston Legal for some reason( shatner). I don't like Spader and wish they'd do more with Mark Valley as I loved him in Keen Eddie and think he's a good actor.
And in the back of my mind, as I watched CSI- I heard your voice in my head complaining about the one case plot... I too felt it dragged.
Post a Comment