Typically, I tend to announce that as funds are tight I won't be buying gifts for friends and non-immediate family. That might not be the case this year. I'm really happy to say that things are looking even brighter nowadays--tuition looks like it's going to be covered for Spring, everything. I do the happy dance (and all I had to do was sell my soul on eBay--just kidding folks; don't be so serious).
I'm enjoying actually being able to think about what I might get for someone if things work out the way they look to work out. And spoiling the booties off my kids for once.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Though he does NOT deserve it this year (little brat), spoiling Cameron is probably my favorite part of December. And the spoiling always starts early for the little monster as his birthday is this week (*sniffle*, he's growing up on me). But he's so excited.
Aimee
That is fabulous news! Who the hell needs a soul anyway?
Glad to hear that you are flush for the holidays..... hmm stopped midthought.
I'll be getting my first REAL paycheck[ first paycheck in a week one day of work] prolly after X-mas but during Hannuka.
but don't celebrate tooo much for otherwise you'll have found all the money spent and nothing cool for denise under the tree
Post a Comment