Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Holiday Ten

Instructions: Copy and paste the questions to your blog (with your answers, not mine), and tag at least three others to do the same.

1. What is your favorite holiday movie?
The Ref w/ Dennis Leary and Frank Kapra's It's a Wonderful Life are pretty neck-in-neck.

2. What is your favorite holiday song (title and artist)?
Winter Wonderland by whoever.

3. What's the best holiday gift you were ever given, and why?
I can't recall EVER having a particular holiday gift that stands out.

4. Do you have a special someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year's?
Oh, yeah.

5. Name of your favorite reindeer?
Prancer.

6. Favorite Holiday food?
Eggnog is what I look forward to every holiday.

7. Snow day -- cuddle by the fire, or hand me a snowball?
Cuddle by the fire. And pass me some eggnog, too, while you're at it.

8. What was your New Year's resoloution for this year? Did you stick to it?
I don't remember, so probably not.

9. Is there really a Santa Claus?
According to my classmate Gavin in Kindergarten, nope.

10. Present, or stocking stuffer?
Can't I have both? (I'm so greedy!)

Now for my tags:
Drew, Adj, Shel, Chrissy (I refuse to be limited).

2 comments:

Shel said...

Done!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/shel2williams/

Chrissy said...

Okay, finally did mine.. here is the url

http://west-coast-high.blogspot.com/