Sunday, January 15, 2006
Something Lighter: Nerdgaming
Last night Denise and I nerdgamed at the Chrisses'. Had a lot of fun despite having to maim John's character in order to save it. I missed the previous session due to previous engagement at Ian's birthday party, so I missed out on John's character already sacrificing his eyesight for the good of the group. After last night, he can no longer clap (what is a blind one-armed archer to do?). I think one of the most interesting aspects of this particular gaming group for me is that some 13 years ago I ran the games that led up to the adventure Chris is now putting us through. It's like watching another director handle the sequel to one of your own opuses and enjoying it thoroughly. Though sometimes frustratingly. Chris can be much more esoteric than me at times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment