Sunday, January 29, 2006

Now With Moving Pictures


Powered by Castpost

I'm testing this out. If it works, I'll start posting the occasional family video or personal video post semi-occasionally. This trial run is an older video of Lash playing with his Hulk Hands from his 2004 birthday.

4 comments:

Angie said...

It doesn't move for me, but with my luck lately, I'm not surprised. It's an extremely cute image though.

But those Hulk hands (*shudder*) used to annoy the heck out of me. Cameron was forever sneaking up behind me and banging the silly things together.

But (the evil mommy that I am) I threw them away to make room for his new toys when he was in High Springs over Christmas break. Thankfully, he hasn't even noticed.

Chris said...

omg that is coooool... i gotta check out castpost=)

Wolfman said...

Sweet! It ran fine for me, but now my case of blog envy is growing worse. No cool avatar, no video.. -sigh-

Drew said...

Way kewl.

Didn't check it out until I got my cable modem... but glad I just checked it out. Worked fine.