
Four jobs you've held in your life: Telemarketer, Restaraunt Manager, CMG Playtester, English Teacher
Four movies you could watch over and over: Pieces of April; Run Lola Run; Jacob's Ladder; Shaun of the Dead
Four places you've lived: San Luis Obispo, CA.; Yuba City, CA.; on the streets, CA.; Los Molinos, CA.
Four TV shows you love to watch: (Still airing): Rescue Me; Scrubs; Boston Legal; My Name is Earl. (Cancelled): Buffy the Vampire Slayer; Firefly; Brisco County Jr.; Arrested Development
Four places you've been on vacation: San Diego, CA.; My grandmother's house; Santa Cruz, CA.; San Francisco, CA.
Four websites you visit daily: The blogs of all the people who are important to me who blog (in alphabetical order): ADJ, Aimee, Chris, Chrissy, Drew, Shel (I don't visit Travis or Ryan that often because they don't update as often for me); Gmail; Wizkidsgames.com; CSU Chico Homepage
Four of your favorite foods: Egg Rolls; Tacos; Chocolate Covered Cherries; Garlic Bread
Four places you'd rather be: There's nowhere I'd rather be, as I love my family and am happy with them. I'd like vacations, though, to places like Toronto, Florida, Boston, Pismo Beach 1995...
No comments:
Post a Comment