Saturday, February 03, 2007

Shorty


My foot still itches and my throat's still scratchy. Yech.

Aeia turns seven tomorrow; her party's next week, and thanks to Aimee for the presents. She's been on a big irresponsibility kick lately. It's annoying.

Rael can now open doors sometimes. Yesterday he threw a two hour tantrum after having an ice cream scoop taken away from him. He's threatening to be the most terrible Terrible Two I've had to deal with. Lash was generally responsive to command when he misbehaved, and while Aeia was horrible, I worked 8+ hour days at the library back then and didn't have to deal with her as much. If Rael doesn't improve I will lose my last threads of sanity.

Football fans: enjoy the Super Bowl tomorrow. I'll be nerdgaming.

Oh, I got this FANTASTIC letter from the Mormons. I'll have to share it later. Right now I'm off to breakfast.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

You're welcome, love. I hope she enjoys. And if you don't mind, give her an extra birthday hug for me please.

Adj said...

Dear gods, she's SEVEN???

Where does the time go...

Happy Birthday to Aeia!

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Aeia...Happy Birthday to yyyooooouuuuuuuu!

Chrissy