
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, dearest Lash,
Happy birthday to you.
I can't believe it's already been ten years.
This site is about me, my daily rants and/or raves, feelings or whatever I should choose to spout out of my keyboard at any moment. If you choose to stay, be prepared that you may not like what you read. If you don't think you can handle it, now's the time to leave. If you aren't sure you want to see it. Now's the time to go. If you've decided to take that risk and you've still managed to read something that offended you, well that's too dang bad. You've been warned.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LASH!!!
I hope it was spectacular and I'm really sorry I couldn't send him any presents (*frown*)!
10??!!!
Well, he's obviously not allowed to get any older, 'cause that just means the rest of us are doing the same :)
Happy birthday to Lash!
LOL... Adj.- That reminds me that I FORBAD my brother's 9 year old step daughter from getting taller. See I posed in a picture with the 10 year old step daughter in front of me... and she ended up blocking part of my face... so the younger one is now forbidden to get
I love Lash's new 'do.
Sorry I forgot/ didn't know it was the BIG TEN.
Hope you guys gave him good loot.
Post a Comment