
A meme to pass the time . . . A short one, anyway.
I'm a Winner
1. Do you feel that you are you a lucky person?
I absolutely do. Of course, I feel as if my luck is mostly bad, but it's still luck.
2. Have you ever won a contest, sweepstakes, or raffle?
At the first movie I ever took Lash to in a theatre, I won a contest where the prize was the Rugrats in Paris video game for the Playstation One, which I promptly gave to Lash.
3. In your opinion, what constitutes a good prize?
I think a good prize is any prize the winner is happy to receive and/or the participants are happy to try for.
4. How often do you enter your name into sweepstakes or raffle drawings?
Really, not very often at all (see my answer to question one as to why).
5. What is the best thing you have ever won? (prize, award, recognition, etc.)
I really can't think of anything of the sort right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment