
I've been wiling the morning away trying to think of suitable ways to celebrate todays holiday and prank the pants off people in real life and here in blogland. I've come to the conclusion that I've plain lost all my creativity--at least in this regard.
When I re-read the pranks Cammie pulled on her fiancee on his Myspace blog, or the subtle and fantastic pranks from Google today, I just feel cowed. How to compete? I mean, I don't even know how to make the little accent mark appear on the word fiancee so that Microsoft Word doesn't annoy me with its little red squiggly.
All of this is to say that while I could write a post that reveals I'm really an 80 year old woman, or going to prison for selling Milli Vanilli bootlegs, or from the planet Kotex, I think you're all much too savvy to be fooled by something so blatantly false and over-the-top.
And given my current life of absolute drudgery where I gaze from work at my only view--the cemetery across the street--and think of how much prettier a place it would be for me to stay than where I am; where I struggle against thoughts of leaving Denise for someone else every day, and he wouldn't reciprocate those feelings so boy would that be foolish; where the only thing I look forward to is the live action G.I.Joe movie (I mean how awesome is it that Ray Park gets to play another movie role where he's bound to do lots of martial art ass kicking and not be allowed to speak or show his face?) and the day long head rush of my expired antidepressant meds.
Given this, real life just kills the fun of thought-processing April Fool's punkery.
So here, instead, an educational video:
http://www.5min.com/Video/Get-change-out-of-vending-machine-3454
2 comments:
gotcha?
for your accute é, try the ANSI character set here.
Hold down the ALT key and press the number sequence for the accent you want.
This is for PC users only. For Mac heads (that's me!), there are other keystroke shortcuts.
Post a Comment