Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Patriot Games

My fellow Americans,

In case you've been hiding under a rock, today is election day. Go out and vote, if you haven't already. Vote for more of the same,vote for a blank promise of change, vote for a 3rd party exercise in futility. . .but vote. Some 48% of our eligible voters don't turn out and vote. That isn't sad, it's ridiculous.

Go vote.

4 comments:

Ian said...

I would say that is both sad and ridiculous, so like radsaculous, or something like that, since I like to invent words.

Adj said...

Since I only have the nosy neighbour interest in this election, just thought I'd say how much I like the movie Patriot Games. Because I like Sean Bean. Lots.

Ian said...

But the question, adj...is do you like Sean Bean more than Samuel Jackson?

Unknown said...

The answer to this one is dangerous, one could bring down a hail of Julias' wrath, the other an angry Faramir. . .