Just chilling out enjoying some Long Way Down on dvd. These locations are amazing.
Last night's Lost. . .as much as I hate Kate-centric or Jack-centric episodes, this one really worked for me, had a lot of multi-layered allusions back to past events, lots of loose-end tying. Not shabby at all. And glee @ predicting how young Ben would get healed in advance. Looking forward (how very much not the appropriate emotion) to what I expect to be Ben's killing young Charlie next week in order to spur Desmond back to the island. I miss him calling everyone "brother" every thirty seconds.
Had a bad day--am having a pleasant night. Thanks to everyone who's sent all their kind thoughts and well-wishings this past week. You rock.
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I miss Desmond too!
But if Ben did something to Penny and Charlie (which I completely suspect he did), I'm feeling that's just too far (ok yes, he DID wipe out the Dharmitites, I know...) and I won't be happy.
Post a Comment