Sunday, July 24, 2011

Well, pt 2

I've come to a decision about the future of the blog here as discussed a couple posts back in "Well." I think it's time to close Shade and Sweet Water's doors. I expect this will be the last post extant on this blog.

The reality of it all is that Google+ is the answer to my entire dilemma. From there I can blog and adjust the privacy of each blog post on a case-by-case basis. I can share the pop culture write-ups with one audience, and the personal tales with another and not have to worry about shutting it all off from the casual reader unless I specifically want or need to given the context.

If you want to keep reading my future writings and you don't already know how to find me on Google+, send me an e-mail at thewritestuff@gmail.com and tell me who you are and ask;I'll hook you up with how to find me from there.

To everyone who has read me over the years, whether I know you personally or not, you have been a part of my life and I hope you've enjoyed your time here. I'll be seeing you around.

Shade and sweet water,
Evan Peterson

1 comment:

Adj said...

aw. Goodbye to this blog, it was a fine place!