Friday, October 26, 2012

. . .I Sabotaged Myself This Month. . .


Is how the typical text message goes from my ex when she has irresponsibly spent her money on something and then doesn't have enough money to properly feed the kids on the weekend.

This month she played hookey from work to go to some AA conferance and playing hookey landed her a week's suspension without pay, but it's also happened from her blowing her finances on crap like fast food.

Regardless, it's bullshit because while I should feel free to tell her to suck it and do her finances better, doing so means my kids don't eat.

So, off to buy her groceries again.

This post is simply ranting and venting. Please no advice that involves not feeding my kids, trying to deny her visitation because she can't feed them (our courts DGAF), suggesting I take her to court to remove visitations (our courts DGAF) etc. Prayers for meteors or how-tos on voodoo doll making are more than welcome, however.

No comments: