Thursday, July 01, 2004

Ugh

Yesterday the Mustang broke down. Very frustrating as we can't repair it right now unless we want to give up going on our vacation next month, and we can't repair it next month unless I want to give up paying my tuition for the semester. Right now I only hope the Plymouth stays strong and successfully shuttles us around town, to and from our vacation, and etc. for the remainder of the Summer. Light a candle for us or something.

I really should stop letting Denise use our vehicles. Every car we've ever had since marrying has broken down within two years, and always when she was driving it. This is the second time the Mustang died under her watch... I love her, but her luck has been pretty shady thus far with our vehicles.

As I said, light a candle for us or something--this vacation is a biggie for us and I really really really need it. *Chanting* Let's go, Plymouth! Let's go! Let's go, Plymouth! Let's go!

No comments: