I realized I haven't blogged any pregnancy news since announcing the discovery of a lump in Denise's breast.
As far as the ultrasound tech is concerned, the lump was just a swollen gland. I also am no longer able to feel it.
The ultrasound revealed that the placenta is currently resting on her cervix, which it should not be doing. It's likely that it will move off of the cervix as her uterus expands, which is the scenario we all want. If it doesn't, when she goes into labor they'll have to do a Caesarian or Denise'll bleed to death.
While it's all likely to be all right, it's actually really disheartening for me (Denise is not worried at all). With Lash, Denise almost died after birthing him. The placenta caused other problems when she was pregnant with Aeia and we almost lost Aeia.
As much as we want a larger family, I don't think I can risk making her pregnant again after this one.
Saturday, January 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment