Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Ill

I was so sick Monday that I was unable to get to the doctor. Instead I spent the day unconscious on the couch (and so our anniversary was fairly uneventful as well).

Tuesday I made Denise take Lash and me to the doctor (Lash had begun coughing and sniffling Monday).

Lash had the beginings of an ear infection. He's now on Dimetap.

I have really bad bronchitis and really really bad sinus infection. My head is in constant ache from all of the coughing, as are my back, shoulders, sides and diaphragm. I couldn't use the restroom yesterday without getting a cramp in my belly (and I've discovered it's impossible to bend over the bowl and vomit if your stomach is cramping). Feverish and lightheaded I'm having some difficulty concentrating. I spent Tuesday, most of it, unconscious on the couch as well.

I'm on ibuprofin, an albuterol inhaler, a steroid inhaler and antibiotics.

I'm gonna take a couple more days off and rest and try to feel better. Hopefully I'll be in fighting order again soon.

No comments: