Yesterday (the 27th) my sister gave birth to her second kid, a son named Quinn Matthew Something Lastname. The middlenames (Matthew and SOmething, I can't remember the something) are after our cousin Matthew and her husband's uncle, both of whom are no longer with us. Baby Quinn is reportedly healthy and seemed a tad large (I don't remember the measurements, just that they seemed big). For some odd reason, I thought her baby was due after ours.
Denise's birthday was today. Aeia and I baked her a cake. You can tell who frosted it fairly easily... The running joke with this birthday is that Denise forgot how old she is, and we haven't really been letting her live it down.
She had her weekly stress test today to check on the baby. Everything still looks good and she might not have to undergo the stress tests anymore if everything is still good tomorrow.
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment