Monday, June 13, 2005

Prep for Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my pulmunologist appointment. Tomorrow they go in to my lung and try to find the exact nature of the problem. I don't expect there to be actual surgery involved (at least not tomorrow), but in the big off chance that something would keep me from coming back home soon anyway, I've still got some prep to do. I've decided to be as optimistic as possible, so I won't be putting a lot of affairs in order, just a few. I also won't blog about my weekend at the moment, but rather after Tuesday's appointment, as I'd rather do other things today than be online for much longer. Last night's Deadlands nerdfest at Ian's was truly epic and gruelling and the sort of game you sit around and tell tales of to every nerd you meet years later. I'll tell you guys all about it later.

Wish me luck tomorrow, send me good vibes, or whatever else you do.

No comments: