Monday, October 10, 2005

TV Land

How can Bree love that guy? I know Desperate Housewives has always been a tad out there, but I'm thinking it's seriously jumping the shark soon. I'm glad Gabrielle finally took some responsibility in her cheating on Carlos.

West Wing--it's cool that they're dragging out this election and trying to keep the winner a mystery, but am I the only one who still watches and is more interested in what's going on with the white house members of the program?

Congrats on the baby Tina Fey, and hurry back to SNL. Weekend Update needs you, all due respect to Horatio.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Umm... Yeah Desperate Housefrus.
On the one hand the Bree thing totally didn't make sense- how can she LUFF him?
But on the other hand I gotta say that was the best part of the episode... with her getting the lie detector test in front of the kids and realizing that because the writers put words in her mouth, she luffs the nebish pharmacist.
I think the other three are sort of floundering...

And on west wing- I don't watch it anymore but yes- I feel that there is often a 'balence' problem with West Wing and the cop shows. For CSI, I always want them to put some of the personal stuff on screen as well as the current case. On the two hour season finale- it was great to see grissom reading Nick's lips... as well as seeing Nick's parents.
When I heard that Law and Order 'revealed' that one of the ass't DAs was gay ON HER LAST EPISODE, I was glad that I canned this show.