Saturday, December 31, 2005

Swagalicious

And you can bet your socks I had a great Holiday as well. As mentioned earlier, I really got to go a bit overboard in gift-giving this year--for the kids, for Denise, for almost all of my friends (there are a couple who, rightly, celebrate Halloween with me instead, and a couple I just plum neglected because I'm braindead). Being able to be so giving really made this the best winter holiday I've had for as far back as I can recall.

I cooked the best ham ever, too. Really outdid my expectations. Last year ran a bit too dry; this year nice and moisty (hey, none of our words would exist if someone didn't make them up first).

Christmas tv that rocked: Simpsons and the Boondocks. Christmas tv that didn't: pretty much everything else.

I want to thank my friends and family who helped contribute to the holiday experience for me and/or my family. People really paid attention to the fact that I'm a DVD addict, which was really nice. I got some much needed clothes, a kick-ass pair of combat boots, a new digital camera (finally, some better quality to me pics), and one friend even bought me a star! Thanks a bunch everyone; I love you.

And to my Halloween homies, I love you too.

Oh, and while not an X-mas gift, it took me long enough to listen to it... Suzie--the cd kicks butt. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you name it? The star. I'm curious.

Unknown said...

Not yet. Can't think of the PERFECT name

Anonymous said...

Well, when you do, I must know or I just might die of curiosity (not literally, of course).