Friday, January 20, 2006

Tag, Chris! You're It.


Back in this post, you said "I'll get one when you get one..."

Well, you're up. I'm thinking of some kanji on the back of my neck next.

9 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

sweet! now i just gotta figure out what i want, who i want it from and how much it will cost!

Angie said...

Very nice.

And what I really want to know is, did it hurt?

Aimee

Unknown said...

The lady who did mine said that where I was getting it done was one of the more deceptively less-painful places to get a tattoo, and since it was my first that getting it there was a good idea.

She went on to say the following places really hurt: the hip, the lower back, inside of upper arm and on top of feet...and that the one on the back of her neck felt GOOD. Just some info in case anyone was thinking of getting any in those places.

It DID hurt, but not a lot. Not enough to make me even wince. It was like someone scraping my skin really hard with a fork or nail: painful, but bearable. After a while I was even able to disconnect and really shut myself off from the pain even though I could still feel it.

Demon Queen said...

I just love you.
I do!

And this...
"When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?"

"Umm, no. When you think up these questions do you ever worry that your career's going nowhere?"

I just had to sigh.

*You may delete this comment if you feel my content is too ummm... 'strong' for your readers.

I'll understand.

kiss
DQ

Shel said...

Very nice! You big stud muffin you!

Unknown said...

Chris--thanks again for having us over for dinner last night. Great fun was had.

DQ--thank you. I enjoy your blog and hope that a-hole is dealt with soon. And I don't delete comments that are strongly worded or anything (and yours is fine regardless)

Shel-Thanks! You studette muffin you.

Some Woman said...

Way cool. Plus... ha ha... got to see more of you....

Drew said...

Man... You just did this because I was away and couldn't really reply until I fixed my computer.

Darn you.

And I wasn't really planning on getting my tat until next year( actually want to talk to my younger bro about his before I get one)...

So you're twice darn for doing this when I couldn't see it and for beating me again at doing something.