Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stuff


To those of you who know about the atuff that had me so pissed off a few weeks ago that I was choosing not to blog about, I just want to let you know that things are progressing well, I'm at a place where I'm more pleased with how things are being done and the affected party is doing well--thank you.

And for the rest, sorry about the cryptic post

4 comments:

Drew said...

Glad to hear things are going well... regardless of if I'm in the know or not, it's good to hear that things are going well for you and said 'affected party'.

;-)

Angie said...

I'm glad things are progressing well and you're feeling easier about how it's being handled.

XoXo,
Aimee

Travis said...

I know nothing but am always glad to hear that you are feeling well.

Unknown said...

Travis--ask Shel, she knows.

Drew, you know too, as I'm sure you know you know.

And thanks guys