Friday, April 21, 2006

Help Wanted


















The man pictured above is Bryan Scott Williams. He's currently 18 years old. He's about 5'9" give or take an inch or so, and 205-220 pounds heavy. He has brown hair. I don't remember his eye colour.

Bryan is currently wanted by authorities for molesting my son.

Bryan was last seen visiting his grandmother in Oregon, and he has since disappeared. She is not cooperating with law enforcement in locating him and as they have no other leads, I'm putting this out in case any of you out there should ever come across him.

Bryan is very slow, so he isn't likely to be found working in a skilled job. Likewise, he has poor communication skills; often direct statements made to him need to be repeated many times before he'll process them. His reading and writing are at grade school levels. He has a passion for video games, so you may find him in an arcade or in your home with your children playing video games with them, and hopefully only that. He has a history of dealing drugs, and that may be a likely occurence now as well. Likewise, he has very serious substance abuse problems of his own, as he's extremely abusive of alcohol and marijuana (since our knowing him, he may have moved on to harder drugs).

He has a brother and sister in California, so it is likely that he's either back in California or still in Oregon, as he does not have family elsewhere.

Bryan needs to be brought to justice for what he's done, and he needs to be found before he can hurt someone else's children. Please, if you should ever have any info as to his whereabouts, contact your local police department to turn him, and please contact Detective Harris with the Chico Police Dept. with any info you have: (530)897-5823

7 comments:

Drew said...

Dang.

I hope they find him, castrate him and THEN draw and quarter him- in that order.

Likewise- Granny should be locked up for aiding and abetting... And have done to her by a large inmate whatever Bryan ends up doing to his NEXT victim, whom she could've helped by getting Bryan HELP.

Unknown said...

I just want him caught and arrested, and I completely agree that the grandmother should be made to answer for her role in his disappearance

Adj said...

I wish I could come to California and help you track him down.

Angie said...

I'm with Drew and like Adj, I wish I could help. I really do.

Some Woman said...

My god. You have my support and your son has my empathy. Take care of yourselves, please. From experience, I think no matter what his punishment might be, it will never feel like enough so make sure you're there for one another.

Unknown said...

Everyone: thanks. Your comments and support are all appreciated.

Liz: extra thanks for your vigilance. He needs taken off the streets badly, before he can hurt someone else

Anonymous said...

Evan, I know exactky what you are going through. My prayers are with you and I hope that the criminal is taken off the streets for good before it happens again.