Monday, April 10, 2006

Where It's At

How have you been? I've been completely buried in paper grading and it's driving me a little stir crazy. no end in sight

3 comments:

Adj said...

Been good, thanks for asking! Everyone finally seems to be over their colds, so that's even better.

Played some really great nerd games over the past couple of weeks; some GURPS Fantasy and a really rockin' one shot of Feng Shui.

Leafs aren't going to make the playoffs this year. Which bites. So go Red Wings!

I hope the paper torrent stops soon and you can get outside and enjoy spring. You do have spring, right?

Angie said...

I hope and end appears soon, sweets.

I miss ya.

Aimee

Unknown said...

Today is the first day of sun we've had in over 40 days and I've been stuck inside finishing these papers...

The kids have been on break the last 3 weeks and have been going apeshit trapped inside because of the rain