Friday, September 15, 2006

Pretending to Blog by Posting a Meme

This one via Aimee...

"30 Questions You’d Probably Never Think to Ask"
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?

No, I have never been searched by the cops.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Nope

3. When is the last time you went sledding?
17 or 18 years ago

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Someone else, generally speaking.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Indubitably

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, but sometimes my creations are shit.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I think she's his ex-wife now. Death did do them part. And yes.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Vince Vaughan

9. Can you honestly say you really know anything about politics?
Yes, but sometimes I wish I didn't, and I generally try not to ever talk about it.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yep

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yep

12. What’s your favorite commercial?
I really dig the homegrown USA Network commercials with Monk, Psych and the dude from Dead Zone.

13. Who was your first love?
I don't think I'll answer this one.

14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you go through a red light?
Not anymore.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Of course, doesn't everybody?

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
LA Dodgers

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
No

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Three times per week or so

19. What’s the one thing on your mind right now?
Balancing where my life's going with where my life is at and where it's been.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
99% of the time.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
Playing guitar.

22. Do you like sushi?
Yes.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Usually nothing. It depends on circumstances.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Absolutely, yes: Bryan Williams, Karla Larsson, David Peterson

25. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Ewan MacGregor

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Yes. One of the people in question #24.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Tuna and cauliflower both make me vomit if I can taste them.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I have. It's not a habit I carry around now, but you did ask "ever."

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes, but it was an accident.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Not in the judeo-Christian sense.

6 comments:

raven said...

Thanks, I so needed an idea to blog about for today. Long time no chat, btw.

Unknown said...

Mark! That it has. We should fix that

Angie said...

Why is it that I'm the only one who can't play poker? Come to think of it, I can't play cards period. Hmm.

Aimee

Drew said...

Well Aimee it's not like I play cards WELL... I simply know the RULES. Knowing how to play texas hold'm doesn't mean I do it well...

Heck I know how to play magic, but I'd never be able to design a deck or win a tourney... Just if you gave me a Magic Deck, I'd have a basic grasp of what to do with it.

Angie said...

Drew, my friend, I don't play cards at all, well, unless you want to consider "Go Fish" and "War" real card games and heck, even Cameron can kick my behind at "War", little brat beats me EVERY time. Sigh.

Unknown said...

Nope. I wish