Friday, December 08, 2006

Monotonous Question Thingamajig


1. What curse word do you use the most?
Cunt. And it's one of the most beautiful words in the english language. Second most would be the one that violates a Commandment.

2. Do you own an iPod?
Not yet.

3. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?
Either Ian or Sam.

4. What time is your alarm clock set for?
7:21 AM.

5. What color is your room?
The walls are aged white.

6. Flip flops or sneakers?
Depends on whether it's raining or not.

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take the picture

8. Do any of your friends have children?
Some of them do.

9. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Who hasn't?

10. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Not lately.

11. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Relient K's "2 rights don't make a left, but 3 do"

12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate.

13. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Only when I've forced it out of them.

14. Have you ever given someone a hickey?
Yeah.

15. Who was the last person to call you?
A telemarketer from Girls Gone Wild.

16. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
More and more often.

17. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Still do.

18. How many siblings do you have?
I have no full siblings, two half siblings, two sibling-in-laws and about 3 "siblings at heart."

19. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Sometimes.

20. What movie do you know every line to?
Clerks. The Princess Bride.

21. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yes.

22. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Italian.

23. Do you read for fun?
Often.

24. Do you cry a lot?
Not a lot, but more often than I like.

25. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop, so far.

26. What is the weather like?
Overcast and threatening rain.

26. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Of course. Why are there two questions 26?

27. Is sex before marriage wrong?
Not to me.

28. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Sometime this summer after a fight with Denise.

29. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
5-6.

30. Are you in love or lust?
I'd have to say both.

31. Are your days full and fast-paced?
No. Not both.

32. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
That I do.
33. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
33.

34. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes, but I often lie and say I'm not in order to spare your illiterate feelings.

35. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yep, Six Flags Over Magic Mountain.

36. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
No.

37. Do you like Cottage Cheese?
No..

38. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Almost never my tummy. I move around between sides and back all night.

39. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
I have.

40. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Some.

41. What song did you last sing out loud?
Very oddly for me, The Dance by Garth Brooks, and it wasn't playing anywhere in the background.

42. What is your favorite TV show?
Heroes.

43. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
December 5th.

44. What one thing do you wish you had?
I'm going to refrain from answering that one.

45. What are your plans for the weekend?
I don't know anymore. Our usual plans may be out because people haven't been returning calls.

46. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Almost exclusively open. I'm a creep.

47. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex?
I'd rather both and won't say more for fear of hurting anyone's feelings.

48. Can you fix your own car?
Not if my life depended on it.

49. Have you been in love?
Sigh.

50. Do you miss anyone right now?
I do.

2 comments:

Angie said...

#4. Why 7:21? Not 7:20 or 7:25. LOL.

#26. Oop! I ususally check the #'ing on these thing, but apparently I missed this one.

#41. It's a good song.

#47. Unfair! Now I'm perfectly intrigued.

Chris said...

Piss
No
What’s this ‘Myspace’ of which you speak?
Midnight
Beige
Both
Behind le camera
Ayuh
Ayuh
Yup
x-mas music
regular
nope
apparently more times than I had planned on… I’m the accidental hickey-giver
my bebe
I don’t think I’m interesting enough to warrant discussion
Yup
A few
Only when I am profoundly attracted to them
Big Trouble In Little Chico
Hmmm… maybe?
I make a nice Italian
Yup
No
Desktop
Overcast and cozy-like
Sure
Not that I can tell
Hmmm… way back when Trav and Shel were still living in the state, I would be happy to crash on their floor
With alcohol? 8 minimum. Without? 1-3
Both and with many people
Neither… I’m kinda in a limbo-like holding pattern right now, its driving me batty
Nope
33
nah
yup
both
sure
all of the above
not seriously
yeah… I’m a hugger
the Katamari Damacy theme song
scrubs
the morning of my youngest son’s b-day party
ability
the same thing we do every weekend, pinky…
closed
have amazing sex
sure
ayuh
yup