Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What diet?

Mmm. Mint chocolate chip cookies. Yumm.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

So they were good?

I'm curious because I've yet to try those yet and this was the first time I've made them.

Aimee said...

And ignore the double "yet" up there, my illiteracy is acting up something fierce today.

Sigh.

HAMMER said...

Are you going to share the cookies

Unknown said...

The mint ones were by far my favorite, Aimee--thanks so much. Mmm.

John, if I see you before they're all eaten, sure. Elsewise, only the kids and Denise'll have a taste.

Drew said...

Sadly I can not steal any of the minty choco cookies( mint chocolate is my FAVORITE ice cream)... BUT I too have been off my diet this holiday season.

My manager's wife seems to be a baker at heart... and while he personally fills me with meh., I devored like 5 of his wife's peanut butter cookies with choco kisses yesterday... and while leaving work all I could think of was a) should've snuck some home in my bag... and b) can't wait for tomorrow's cookies( was told he was bringing waffle cookies with suger)

Unknown said...

Mmm, that sounds good.

And sometimes it's my favorite flavor of ice cream too.