
It's spring break for me and, lucky me, I have papers to grade. So, if you e-mail me or check in here, I might be busy. I'm going to try and have a light presence here anyway, but you know how that goes.
In the meanwhile, watch some Black Donnellys, the Riches and Prisonbreak and let me know what you think.
4 comments:
Ya know I keep seeing snippets (sp?) for the Black Donnely's, how is it? I think I will have my DVR record it for me...
C
I _really_ like it (and think it's the kind of drama you'd like). I should pobably watch the first episod you Tivo with you, though, to give you the five minute recap of what's happened.
I had been waiting for Travis to get back so we could watch The Riches and we finally watched the pilot last night. The previews looked like it was going to be good, but I was amazed at how good and deep it really was. I loved that they put so much thought into their back story and how complex the characters were, especially the dad. Now I'm worried because I felt the same way about Studio 60 and look how much that program is struggling to survive. Maybe television viewers are so stunted by all the bad programing that when a really well written show finally does show up, it goes over their heads. I haven't seen any of the others, but The Riches got my TiVo thumbs up. What did you think?
I like the Riches. I am not a Minnie Driver fan, and this isn't turning me into one either, but I dig the kids and am actually glad that Eddie Izzard is being a bit restrained
Post a Comment