Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Riders on the Storm


Lash and I just arrived at our hotel in Stockton. The bus rides were long, uncomfortable and crowded (first bus--no one would move so Lash and I could sit together). Second bus made us late meeting the DA down here.

Lash hits the stand for the first time tomorrow. He'll have a victim's advocate sitting beside him for feelings of comfort and safety; I believe I don't get to be present at all.

Weather was actually fairly prettily rainy, and has a nice coastal-feel to it (even though Stockton is a landlocked armpit of a town).

Sorry to those who came too late to view the video clip below; just google "tickle me emo" and you should find it.

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Good luck down there. Give Lash a hug for me and I hope all goes well...

C

Aimee said...

I'm channeling all my positive thoughts to both of you. Good luck, love.

Adj said...

Best of luck and lots of love to you both.

HAMMER said...

when your done in court take lash for a sunday good luck

Drew said...

likewise adding my two bits of hope and luckiness for you guys/ the Ca. Proscutuers.

And yeah Lash deserves an ice cream... or better yet a Alfred SR..
;-)

Unknown said...

I was told Lash did very well (I was not allowed in courtroom).
We got home very late last night and tired, but Lash got a milkshake :)