Not much to say right now. Have spent good amounts of the last week sick again. Sigh.
This weekend was filled with HeroClix pre-release tournaments (more on that later) and nerdgaming (also more later, including the all-new Deadlands group).
Just want y'all to know we're alive and well, and I'll be posting tomorrow or so.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
man... I envy you having a good gaming group... When Kel was here I told him that much of my gaming experience was annoying but I did it to get my mind off the here and now. Deadlands sounds fun... and while I have a friend who suggested a pulp game, not sure it's gonna happen and know I'd be out pulped...
Where'd you go? I miss you so. Seems like it's been forever since you've been gone...
K, I'm done.
I'm sorry you've been sick and I do hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment