
A glimpse of things to come.
Almost a year back (February 15th) I started using song titles as the titles of my blog postings. With one exception, between then and now, every blog posting from the 15thof February up to and including the entry preceding this one has been a song title, no matter how bad or obscure the music. To coincide with how things are changing, growing better and looking more hopeful in life here, and to help set me off on the path of my word, my silly post title goal for 2008 will be film titles (and since I won't be online to blog tomorrow or the next day, you get a "midnight showing" as it were just prior to the actual day with this post), and truly what better way to start things off than with the holy trilogy.
My best to everyone in the coming year.
2 comments:
All the best in the new year to you too sweetie, to you and your family.
I look forward to keeping a (mental) list over the year whether or not I've seen the movie you're referring to in the post title.
FYI, I've seen the Holy Trilogy :)
Can you believe there are still adult people I meet on occasion who haven't? Phenomenal.
You're almost as big a movie dork as I am, so I expect you'll have seen many of them, and know you've seen the one I'm going to use after work tonight.
And thanks for the well-wishing. I hope you and your new family have a fantastic first year together. And beyond.
Post a Comment