
There are, naturally, many bright sides to any amount of drear in my day or week.
I have a beautiful wife, beautiful children, beautiful friends, all of whom I try my best to enjoy daily (even the one lying beside me this instant wailing for her mother's comforting embrace--Tasmia doesn't quite like me yet), and enjoy them I do.
I've had "Message in a Bottle" stuck in my head since Saturday night and I'm still quite happy to have it there. I'm beginning to annoy people with my constant singing of it at work. Silly people.
Netflix graced my mailbox with three of my favourite movies today: Shoot 'Em Up, Romeo is Bleeding and Millions. Seriously, snob that I am, if you've seen this and don't love them, I think there's something wrong with you. Herein we have the absolutely best mindlessly violent funny movie of 2007 with the best mindlessly violent funny movie of 1993 broken up by the absolutely brilliant PG family movie by the guy who brought us Trainspotting and 28 Days Later and of them all, this is the one that is the mostfucking brilliant. That's right, mostfucking.
Guitar Hero II.
An actual full weekend off to do with as I please.
And, of course, there's you, always reliable to make my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment