Monday, January 14, 2008

Same Time Next Year


I stole this meme from a friend in 2005 as a wrap-recap of that year and am resurrecting it for a wrap-up recap of 2007.

Take the first sentence from the first entry of each month for the year and post it again.

January:
"October: messy bedrooms. . ."

February:
"For some reason (the day is DULL), I'm watching Tyra Banks."

March:
"Not much to say right now."

April:
"Allright, so folks may be waiting and wondering how things went at the preliminary trial. "

May:
"At the moment I'm riding on a neighbour's wireless connection because something's wrong with mine and I can't figure it out... as this isn't secure, I won't be on for too long."

June:
"Last night I dreamt that I'm going to have to drop out of school."

July:
"Ah summer. . ."

August:
"I've been going to watch Bandito's band, Fingers of Passion what, three or so years now?"

September:
"Well, the past couple weeks have seen a lot of at home stress and marital spatting, so I haven't been as keen on blogging or writing actual e-mails (so easy to veg it all away on facebook), maybe something interesting to blog about soon (well, I did reconnect with a very long-lost old friend in this time and I should blog a bit about that, and there are baby vat updates)."

October:
"So, this is a meme."

November:
The first post of November 2007 was entirely photographic, lacking in text whatsoever.

December:
"Starting off, a trailer for blog posts to come: an update on CB the cell phone kid, adventures in guinea pigs, McBoomerangs suck, absolutes, shiny photographs, killing Santa and throwing up at the movies."

No comments: