Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mortal Kombat

3 comments:

Drew said...

interesting... very interesting.

Esp. as my first thought was I wanted to see Connor(GAII) do a 'come here' spear attack.

My second... which is more amusing... is to wonder what 'fatality' Bats will have.

Who do you want in the Game? I'd love to see Aquaman( who's super strong and gets NO love), Connor, Wonder Woman( for her Max Lord Fatality), and HUNTRESS. Oh Yeah. Huntress should totally be in it.
As should Cassie..... as both chicks actually have fatality attacks IN THE COMICS.

Unknown said...

This is uncorroborated but I'm told that 1) the game won't have fatalities because of the DC heroes' inclusion and B) there's going to be 20 MK characters and 20 DC characters. If B is true, that's a lot of room for allowing a few of the less-marquee characters (and really, this game should not have the nigh impossible to defeat folks--Superman, Shazam or Martian Manhunter--really, no amount of punch/kick combos, acit spit or twirling blades should even effect them).

I obviously would love to see my favorite Legionnaire. His placement in Countdown makes him even a possibility. Connor, Canary, Robin, Flash, Aquaman, Killer Frost...

Drew said...

Sorry but didn't he DIE in Countdown?
I mean I didn't actually READ Countdown to the NEXT CRISIS...
But from what I've glommed I thought Karate Kid became a plague carrier that JD wanted to kill, to stop the plague and everyone else was like NO WAY PUNK.

Totally agree on your list. Esp as you added Flash ;-)

And shortpack's take on the game
http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20080423.html

Finally by YOUR logic having the SW guys in Soul Calibur IV- would mean they'd kick everyone's butt as lazer sword pretty much cuts through nun chucks, hula hoops, ginsu knifes on hands... etc. ;-)