Today was my annual oncologist appointment (I only delayed it two months this time instead of something like eight), which really doesn't do much in itself. My oncologist listened to my breathing and states that it sounds like everything continues to be fine. My annual chest ct with radioactive contrast was also scheduled (this coming Friday), the results of which will more clearly determine whether all remains well or no. I need to make a regular dr. appointment too and determine if my high blood pressure was more a result of annual stress at this particular visit, and other things, or if I need to have my BP better monitored/regulated.
I need to direct some energy towards other endeavors now. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, that's certainly good news! I hope the outcome your other tests are just as positive!
cool thus far...
and I'm sure I could think of a 1/2 dozen things that might help your blood pressure be too high- including worrying about your blood pressure being too high.
;-)
Post a Comment