Unless there's a sudden turn for the worse, when I can drag myself online, I won't bitch about doctors or the pneumonia again until next week after the CT. Suffice to say my energy levels are pathetic and it all sucks.
I promised good news, and only the most obtuse wouldn't know what that news is before they read it below.
Denise's labour was induced this morning. We had a 6am appointment to arrive, and they had her meds for the induction rolling by 7. Local friend Cindy Wright was able to come on extreme short notice to help Denise in all the ways I couldn't because of the illness, and she effing rocks for doing so. My mother was supposed to show in order to help watch the kids, but she didn't arrive until it was too late. Somewhere around 10:30 or so, labour began getting all painful for Denise. At 10:42 she began pushing, and at 10:48 the baby was born (6 minutes pushing/hard labour--4.5 more than with Aeia, about an hour less than with Lash).
Denise is doing fine. She's still at the hospital resting (as is baby) and we expect to bring them home tomorrow.
Rael Peterson came in with an APGAR of 9 and 9; he was 20 inches tall and 7.7 pounds. He has the proper number of fingers and toes and a near full head of hair. Some pictures were taken; I don't know how well they came out yet, but I'll post the best of them later.
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment