Friday, May 13, 2005

Movie Meme

Adj put me up to this...


1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
I own 445 DVD titles--some are television series rather than films. I did not account for multi-disc sets either (i.e. Buffy seasons 1-7 counted as seven rather than 39). I'd estimate we have about 100 vhs films/tv shows, mostly Batman: The Animated Series and X-Files.


2) The last film I bought: The Big Lebowski. Took a long time for me to get it on dvd.

3) The last film I watched:
At the theatre, Sin City
On tv, Reefer Madness
Rented, the Woodsman

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:

*Whatever children's movie is on heavy rotation during the given month (this month it's Shark Tale)
*Life as a House (means a lot to me)
*Shaun of the Dead (watched a lot)
*As Good as it Gets (watched a lot)
*The Big Lebowski (watched a lot, almost weekly at Ian's)


5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal:

Drew, Kel, Adam, Erica and Eirik

No comments: