While there's plenty of new things I'd like to say about certain things, I continue to maintain the avoidance of total free speech. Suffice it to say that it has been quite a week.
On other fronts, I was supposed to meet up with an old friend Saturday evening, but he ended up not making it--which worked out well for me as my friend Paul's band, Fingers of Passion, were playing a show at Fulcrum Records and I was able to attend that as well. I wish we had a place with better acoustics in town for all the local bands. And I wish FOP would stop playing that cruddy cover of EMF's Unbelievable.
After the show, when I returned home, Denise had already been off to bed and had forgotten me--and had placed the chain on the door. No amount of pounding on the door would rouse her (and yet, if I watched the telly after she went to bed, with the volume almost completely off, she will typically complain about the noise) and so I had to go to Ian's and wake him so that I could phone and wake her. Ah, what fun.
Lash and Aeia had a sleepover with the wonderful children of the Chrisses this Saturday as well. This was Aeia's first non-blood-familial sleepover and she did very well. Both are looking forward to future sleepovers.
I need to remember to arrange some hang out time with the Chrisses too. I should bring Undead by next Saturday and watch it with them.
Sunday, due to a concussion received by Dusty, Ian cancelled our weekly Deadlands game. Ah life.
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment