Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Boxing Day

Right now, every day is boxing day... and today we found out we got the new place. Groovy. I'm looking forward to not living in this duplex anymore, even if the landlord was ok and the place was ginormous.

Gearing up for Lash's big 8th birthday celebration (co-celebration with Chrissy's own birthday celebration). It's a strange year for me--the one where he wants to transition from toys to electronics.

Today I also saw the oncologist. He was probably the most friendly doctor I've had in all this--ditto his nurse. I'm wondering if oncology encourages you to be uber-positive in order to help the ailing feel better. For me, it felt very Twilight Zone-y. Anyway. He ordered a chest CT for me and said that given how the surgery went, unless I notice a return of symptoms, I should probably only come back and see him once a year or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe an electronic toy would be a good idea, he said jokingly.

Angie said...

That's wonderful about the appointments, love.

Sorry, I meant to post that yesterday but apparently my head was in the clouds or something because I didn't.

Xo,
Aimee