The semester from hell is almost over. I've just finished grading the last of the papers I need to grade (though my boss is asking me to now pick up the slack for his much less-experienced and lazier TA. I'll have the time after I finish writing my finals, but I won't do it unless I can fit more breathing and relaxing time in while I do it. I've missed chatting along here and in e-mail too much. Though money, blessed money, is so necessary and helpful. Especially if I want to buy myself something nice for Denise to give me for my birthday. I see a case of the new HeroClix in my future. And as always, more DVDs.)
How messed up were the latest episodes of Lost and American Idol? I'm so pissed for Hurley--it's not nice of the Lost writers to do that to Hurley. Even on fantasy island the fat man gets no love.
Speaking of fat men, my waist is (only slightly) smaller and none of my pants are now staying up. The latter part of that is annoying.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm happy you're breathing easier now sweets, and you know, I've missed you chatting along here too. I really have.
I don't watch 'Lost', though my mom keeps telling me it's a great show and I thought 'American Idol' sucked hard! Ah well, Chris is probably better off.
And I'm no man, but I feel you on the pants thing and annoying as it is, I do believe I like it.
Aimee
Totally understand the annoyance of 'not fitting' in clothes. That's been the most annoying part of lossing weight.
I've yet to buy jeans that FIT, because the last time I bought jeans... the jeans I have FIT, and although they're now big, they're servicible... with a belt.
Good luck on finding free time.
And hope you can get the professor to give you some sort of bonus for picking up slack.
Post a Comment