Friday, May 19, 2006

Photogasm





A little break for some swimming. Where am I you ask? Behind the camera, naturally. No one gets to touch this.






Various photos of each of us at BaT Comics. I should get royalties for the plug.







Here's me looking like shit





Here's me in the shirt Drew gifted me. Thanks, bud!




During one of our weekly HeroClix tournaments, we had multiple players gang up against my Dark Phoenix and Galactus. Below are the end-of-turn results for each of the five turns it took for Galactus and Dark Phoenix to destroy everything nerdy in the universe.





1 comment:

Drew said...

The pic of Denise in pool with kids. Let her know she looks nifty!

The one where you think you look like crap... No you look like a professor. Would hate to give you a late paper.

Glad you liked the shirt I gave you.

And whom did Galactus and D.P. blow up?
Likewise let me know if G beats Spectre when you get him.