Monday, November 27, 2006

Fundamentals


I've spent today wallowing in the fact that I've come to hate my life and almost everything in it.

This is not a cry for help and I absolutely do not want any calls or visits to "help" me through what's wrong slash bothering me. Nor is it a cry for attention.

I've been hurt and have had my entire reality shattered by someone close and dear to me and every positive feeling I've ever had is gone. I only hope not forever.

I just feel numb, empty and dead inside and I'm sharing this with you to explain why I don't think I have anything for you for the foreseeable.

3 comments:

Drew said...

Ok.

Don't have a cookie to give you, or words of wisdom... as my life sucks too. Like millons I work for the days that I don't have to.

However this sounds like more.

Feel free to share or not share. I feel sometimes it's better to share- because even if someone else can't help, it's nice to know that other people agree with you that life/someone/something sucks.

Angie said...

No words of wisdom from me either, love, I just want you to know that you're in my thoughts and heart.

Adj said...

I can only really echo Aimee and Angie here: much love to you my dear friend.